Welcome to Mining Suppliers
CAMESE is a trade association made up of Canadian member companies offering products and services to the mining industry. It was established in 1981 for the purpose of assisting members in exporting their goods and services.
The association’s more than 300 corporate members across the country supply the entire mining industry spectrum including mineral exploration, mine development, mining, mineral processing, environmental monitoring, smelting and refining.
The great strength of CAMESE is the members themselves. Most of these companies have been founded in Canada, initially to serve the Canadian mining industry, an important producer of mineral wealth. The Canadian mining industry is very demanding. As a result, the companies that serve it offer high value, advanced technology.
CAMESE is a cost-effective source of export marketing support for members. Here are some of the information and marketing and advocacy services from which they benefit:
Information and Advice
· Prompt, organized, key information about market conditions, trade shows, trade missions, marketing tips and association news through the CAMESE Bulletin. Export sales opportunities are relayed to members through CAMESE's website-based MinBOS Mining Business Opportunities System.
· Website-hosted background information for Bulletin articles.
· Advice, analysis and research on mining markets worldwide.
· Advice on how to effectively use trade shows, missions, publications, advertising, brochures, public relations, direct mail, Internet and other marketing tools for successful selling to the international mining sector.
· Access to a wide range of information about mining and marketing on the private portions of this web site.
· Internet exposure on this comprehensive www.camese.org web site on which, in 2010, presented 5,847,496 page views to 623,349 user sessions.
· Exposure in the annual Compendium of Canadian Mining Suppliers, printed in 17,000 copies and distributed worldwide.
· Cost-effective participation in the CAMESE supervised poster booth at mining trade shows comprising poster design, poster display, literature distribution and sales lead generation.
· Facilitation and advantageous prices for trade show booths at up to 12 international mining exhibitions each year.
· Networking with other firms with common interests in marketing to the mining sector.
· Sales leads from trade shows, posters, and Compendiums, this web site and direct enquiries from intermediaries and buyers worldwide.
· CAMESE is the voice of the supply side of the Canadian mining industry. We enhance the domestic business climate for the mining supply sector by advocating to the mining industry, the Canadian public and governments.
· CAMESE complements the excellent lobbying efforts of the Mining Association of Canada and the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada by lending the force of mining suppliers to their initiatives.
In brief, CAMESE provides its members with cost-effective international marketing support that is complementary to their own marketing and selling efforts. It is also the only organization collectively representing suppliers in advocating for a strengthened mining industry in Canada.
For further information about CAMESE, please contact Roy Jakola, Director - Business Development, CAMESE, Suite 101, 345 Renfrew Drive, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3R 9S9, telephone: 905-513-0046 ext. 303, fax: 905-513-1834. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , Web site: www.camese.org.
Register your interest in joining via the form at: