Ottawa – ThreeDify is pleased to announce general availability of ThreeDify Excel CoreViz v2.0, an integrated Excel add-on for 3D drill-hole data visualization that leverages Microsoft Excel’s ubiquitous popularity among geologists and mining professionals.
The feature enhancements include:
- Support for multi-sheet drill hole data format, in addition to the existing hierarchical format.
- Creation of composites and exporting to GeoEAS format for use with GSLib for geostatistical analysis.
- Ability to hide/unhide individual drill holes.
- Ability to exclude user-specified drill-hole collars from topographical surface generation.
- Introduction of a new server-based licensing model that facilitates enterprise deployment.
“This milestone release creates a new level of data flexibility by supporting multi-sheet drill hole format, making Excel CoreViz easily accessible, not only to geologists and mining professionals but also to all other stake holders, such as investors, fund managers and company executives,” says Yaohong D. Jiang, ThreeDify’s CTO.
To learn more about Excel CoreViz, including feature highlights and video demonstration, as well as requesting a free copy demonstration version, please visit http://www.threedify.com/en/3d-design-and-modelling/mining/drillhole
About ThreeDify Inc.
ThreeDify Inc. is an innovative mining software company developing leading-edge 3D software solutions for drill-hole data visualization, geological modelling, and strategic mine planning. ThreeDify is committed to empowering its clients with a competitive edge for making reliable forecasts and increasing productivity. The Company is built on a foundation of subject-matter expertise in the mining industry combined with advanced knowledge of 3D-computer graphics, exceptional after services and professional training. To know more about ThreeDify’s products and services, please visit http://www.threedify.com