EDC, in collaboration with PDAC, CAMESE and the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, is pleased to invite you to join us for two events being held in conjunction with PDAC 2012 in Toronto.
Thursday, February 16, 2012 – Webinar Series-
Digging Deeper into Global Sales: Mining Opportunties
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (EST)
EDC will host a webinar on February 16, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. (EST). This webinar is on-demand and can be accessed anytime after February 16.
- Listen to this webinar and you will:
- Hear about mining opportunities in various markets
- Learn about our specific buyers attending PDAC
- Realize the Canadian capabilities and upcoming matchmaking opportunities
- Discover other potential opportunities for mining supply companies
B2B Matchmaking Opportunities
Venue: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Room 712 South Building
Monday, March 5 and Tuesday March 6, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m (EST)
Attending PDAC? Participate in our matchmaking activity during PDAC 2012 and you may have an opportunity to:
- Interact with foreign buyers, and
- Provide a short presentation on your company’s value proposition.
Participating foreign buyers will provide a company profile and identify their specific procurement needs. Visit our website for a list of confirmed buyers with whom we are working to arrange meetings.
For full program details, visit our website at
To view the webinar visit the link at:
To view the buyer's profiles, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on buyers at: http://www.edc.ca/events/EN/1-8U6NGK/Pages/overview.aspx
To Register for the B2B Matchmaking Meetings follow this link: